10th International Conference on Data Integration in the Life Sciences
July 17-18, 2014
Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal
The Tenth International Conference on Data Integration in the Life Sciences 2014 (DILS2014) will be held at Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), Lisbon, Portugal, on July 17-18, 2014. The conference aim is to foster discussion, exchange, and innovation in research and development in the areas of data integration and data management for the life sciences. Researchers and professionals from biology, medicine, computer science and engineering are invited to share their knowledge and experience.
DataStorm Big Data Summer School
The 10th International Conference on Data Integration in the Life Sciences occurs just after the DataStorm Big Data Summer School. You may want to consider attending both events.
Recent News and Updates
- April 18, 2014: Attending the Data Storm Big Data Summer School (Lisbon July, 14th-16th) is free for DILS2014 participants!
- April 7, 2014: List of accepted (long and short) papers has been published.
- March 11, 2014: The registration is open.
- March 2, 2014: Travel information has been added.
- March 1, 2014: The registration fees have been slightly updated. Now, all the registration fees include the banquet.
- February 25, 2014: Invited speakers at DILS2014: Alfonso Valencia, CNIO, Spain and Jonas Almeida, UAB, US.
- February 9, 2014: The deadline for the paper submission has been extended to Sunday, March 2, 2013.